I'm wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy excited for our trip and I wanted to share my excitement with you! =) So, here's a brief photo journal (compliments of google images!) of the very Londonish things Terri and I plan to do! It will be more exciting when we can show your our own pictures, but for now, this will do!
First, since I will be of legal drinking age in Europe, Terri and I plan to have a traditional London Pimms and a Pint. =) Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Also, while we're drinking Londonish drinks, I would like to have a spot of traditional London tea. =) I'm not sure how Terri feels, but I'm sure this is on the schedule.

After all that drinking, we're going to need a rideeeeeeeeeee! These are rather expensive, but a ride in one of London's infamous black taxi's is essential!

Another Londonish necessity is going to a play. We're going to see "Love Never Dies," a sequel to Phantom of the Opera.

Finally, we're heading out to see the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace and shopping at Harrods! Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!
First, since I will be of legal drinking age in Europe, Terri and I plan to have a traditional London Pimms and a Pint. =) Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Also, while we're drinking Londonish drinks, I would like to have a spot of traditional London tea. =) I'm not sure how Terri feels, but I'm sure this is on the schedule.
After all that drinking, we're going to need a rideeeeeeeeeee! These are rather expensive, but a ride in one of London's infamous black taxi's is essential!
Another Londonish necessity is going to a play. We're going to see "Love Never Dies," a sequel to Phantom of the Opera.
Finally, we're heading out to see the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace and shopping at Harrods! Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!

Test Comment.
Can't wait for a pint!
This is a test to make sure I can
reach you when you get there.
Have FUN and be safe. Miss you already...
Terri, Have good book for your plane ride.
Ashley, you get your surprise when we meet for dinner tonite.
XOXO
Mom/Grandma
Called Mike and he said he just left you off at airport. Hope you have a nice flight and get some rest because your going to be very busy.
I'll check tomorrow to see what time you got there and what's up.
LOVE YA BOTH>>>>>
XOXO
Friday, 8 am here. Snowing and 23 degrees with 1-3 inches today.
I woke up at 4 am our time and thought my girls should be on the ground now. Hope flight was good and will check for message before I leave today.
Have fun>>>>>
XOXO
mom/grandma
Heard you land around 2:30 am our time. Glad you are on land. lol
Will be a long day but enjoy.
Can't wait to hear from you.
XOXO
I'm so glad the sun is finally shining on our travelers. Ashley have you drank any more adult beverage. Come on Aunt Terri....
Your Friend